For today's task we will first interpret the quote of the week and then use the remainder of the time to get all students caught up with their assignments. Follow the steps below:
Step One: Read the "Quote of the Week" below:
"Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn't give you credit."
Step Two: Answer these questions in the comment section:
1. What do you think this quote means?
2. How can you relate this quote to this class or any other classes at Tioga?
3. Do you think constantly trying your best is important?
Step Three: Catch up on the assignments below:
1. Finish word search (Mr. Graney needs to check you off for a grade)
2. Finish and turn in any of these documents from "Welcome to the Web"
a. Staying Safe
b. Using Your Browser
Step Four: If all of this work has been completed you may move on to the "Searching Online" worksheet. Ask Mr. Graney for the paper. Click on the picture below to be taken back to the "Welcome to the Web" page.
*ALL ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE GRADED AND UPLOADED TO ATLAS BY THIS WEEKEND.