Objective: SWBAT familiarize themselves with the program Windows Movie Maker by uploading 5 pictures from our school website and by adding titles, credits, animations, and visual effects.
1. Click and Open Windows Movie Maker on your Desktop
2. Search and find 10 images on our school website
3. Right click on an image---->Save As----Save to Desktop
4. Perform each one of the actions listed below. The area that is circled in red will allow you to perform that action. Get started!!!
5. To Upload A Picture Click On:
6. To Add A Title Or Credits Click On:
7. To Add Animations Click On:
8. To Add Visual Effects Click On:
Mr. Graney's Daily Blog